We are looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist! Though experience is a plus, it is not required!
We are seeking a highly motivated person with a good work ethic and an ability to work individually as well with a team. Don’t be fooled, our center is run by the owner and we are not like other massage places.
Description of the company/center: We are a therapeutic massage center with a strong and amazing client base that we have been building on for 6 years. Many of our employed massage therapists have been with us since the first year we opened! Our center is known for our great and what we consider, necessary benefits for happy employees and clients, alike.
- License Massage Therapists; must carry professional liability insurance and state or national license
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Knowledge of deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, and various other modalities preferred
- Great client relation skills - Efficiency time management and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of anatomy and physiology; understanding basic medical diagnoses
Benefits of the job:
- Steady clientele
- Safe environment
- Health Insurance offering
- Monthly retention bonus
- Add-ons bonus pay
- Free monthly massage
– discounted addition sessions
- Continuing education opportunities
You must be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete a 50 minute full body massage
- Customize treatments specific to each client’s needs
- Perform therapeutic bodywork
*Deep tissue proficiency and Prenatal massage experience is a huge bonus
If we decide to do a practical we will $$$$pay$$$$ you for your massage!
We offer many benefits that we can discuss with you!
Please submit your application and we will contact you for further information!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time